I’ve just put a new set of six games in the Spelfabet shop.
These games practise “long” vowel spellings in words with between two and five sounds. The spellings targeted are:
- a…e as in name, face, gate,
- ee and ea, as in beet/beet, cheep/cheap, greet/great,
- i…e as in time, nice, slide,
- o…e as in nose, home, stole,
- oo as in good, look, wood and moon, brood, spoon,
- u…e as in tune, huge and prune.
They are $AUD5.00 each, and here’s a video of what they look like, and how to play them.
Victorian Modern Cursive font versions of these games are also available from the Spelfabet shop.